Wednesday, April 23, 2014

G or NG? Inspire BBQ

G or NG?

Popville has the scoop on the closing of Inspire BBQ. Was Inspire Good or Not Good?

Answer:

Not Good. I ate at Inspire once when my wife brought it home for me.. I think I got sick from it. Regardless it tasted foul and I haven’t been back. The food was almost as bad as their twitter feed https://twitter.com/inspirebbq
(The social aspect of Inspire was Good.. I'm just talking about the food, people)

REQUIRED! Your home is a lousy investment.. until it is a good one. I'll explain later, but this is your one must read of the day.

Not Required but Fun:  I am a huge fan of porker fest:

Shot...
DC Streetcar by the numbers 


Chaser...
DC Streetcar by the numbers: is the number of mayors who will have been elected before the streetcar actually opens.




No comments:

Post a Comment